Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: May 9, 2013
This guy Steven Goddard at WordPress.com has calculated that the temperatures in America have dropped almost three degrees centigrade just over the past year. You know, there are so many inconvenient facts that are running up against the left every … Continue reading
Last March-May was the warmest on record in the US, and this March-May is the coldest on record (so far.) Average temperatures will likely rise through the end of the month, so these numbers will change somewhat. The alarmist community … Continue reading
Mr Goodeve-Docker is thought to have died overnight as temperatures plunged to -35C. Explorer Philip Goodeve-Docker freezes to death on second day of trek across Greenland – UK – News – London Evening Standard His family should sue the hockey … Continue reading
The Washington DC based US Drought Monitor has finally upgraded Fort Collins from “Severe Drought” to”Abnormally Dry” Conditions here are the wettest I have ever seen. The snow and rain has been almost continuous for the past two months, and … Continue reading
In his State of The Dis-union address, President Obama promised to cool down the country. It looks like King Canut may have over-adjusted the thermostat, with 82% of the US below normal temperatures this year. YearTDeptUS.png (688×531)
If last year’s two hour long meltdown wasn’t bad enough, someone drove their cart across the practice green last night. summit:status:webcam
Global warming has brought a massive farming boom to Greenland. With only 15 weeks left in the growing season, farmers are hard at work tending to their crops. Hendriks webcam i Tasiilaq
A few weeks ago, the experts were telling us that the corn belt drought was going to get worse in 2013. That was right before the drought disappeared.
Bad news for the team. Temperatures have gotten much colder in the Arctic over the last two years, and Arctic sea ice extent is normal. RSS_Monthly_MSU_AMSU_Channel_TLT_Anomalies_Land_and_Ocean_v03_3.txt COI | Centre for Ocean and Ice | Danmarks Meteorologiske Institut The experts promised … Continue reading
. “What difference does it make?”