Climate experts tell us that Alaska is the global warming canary in the coal mine.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Alaska is the canary in the coal mine for global warming. looks like we need a new canary the last one froze to death.
Please help save the canary.
Canaries are freezing everywhere, if we can just help save one canary .
So, please help, and fire-up an SUV at least an hour a day, turn the thermostat up 2 or 3 degrees. Remember, together we can do it, YES WE CAN.
I am B.O. and I approve this message.
Record cold is only weather, don’t you know. Now record hot, that is totally different and always an indication of man made climate change.
Be sure and share this post with Gina.
When Alaska had their little hot spell several yeras back the libtards/warmists were going nuts. They were going on like it was the end of the world. now… crickets