Climate morons are busy today claiming that 400 PPM CO2 will destroy the human race. The numbers indicate something completely different.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
If you hate humans like the green lizard people do, that’s bad news.
I bet the mortality tracks about the same.
“During the 20th century, an enormous improvement in public health led to an overall decrease in death rates. Infant mortality rates and maternal mortality rates have dramatically decreased. In the early 1900s, 6-9 women died in pregnancy-related complications for every 1000 births, while 100 infants died before they were 1 year old. In 1999, at the end of the century, the infant mortality rate in the United States declined more than 90% to 7.2 deaths per 1000 live births. Similarly, maternal mortality rates declined almost 99% to less than 0.1 reported deaths per 1000 live births.”
Don’t forget that the “7 billion people” is only a guess based on a model too, I spent a year studying up on human population, I wrote complex programs to simulate population growth rates, I also found a lot BS with the estimates from many countries. In my opinion there is a fluctuation of about 5 billion people on earth.
Scenario A. 7 billion people.
Scenario B. 6 billion people.
Scenario C. 5 billion people.
Scenario D. 4 billion people.
Not that 7 or 8 billion people would matter much, I think it would be beneficial, I hope one day human population will reach an optimal of between 10 and 15 billion to the model equivalent, It would be a great human achievement, but unfortunately official models show that human population growth is slowing and will decline.
400 PPM, gasp, trying to get my breath, the light is going dim. cough cough……..see you on the other side…..
Marc Morano linked to you: http://www.climatedepot.com/2013/05/31/submitted-written-testimony-of-climate-depots-marc-morano-at-congressional-hearing-on-climate-change-the-origins-and-response-to-climate-change/