Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
My Response To Scientist Barack Obama
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.
Maybe the democrats will run the Piltdown Man in 2016.
They did in 2008 and 2012.
See, the Anasazi were responsible for the terrible drought. Man has been destroying his environment for centuries. Anasazi levels of CO2 were huge too. 🙂
Mostly methane from pinto beans.
Richard Betts of the MET Office corrected Obama and told him there was no use of the term “dangerous” Cook’s paper. Obama making stuff up in his tweets too. lol
How would he know? Apparently no one tells him anything.
Well the 77 ot of 10000 lower level folks did.
Prepare to be audited by the IRS, who will demand you provide your donor list of Kochs and Exxon execs. Plus, they’ll want to confiscate all your guns before the CIA shows up at 1 am.
As soon as you see a politician or activist appeal to the consensus of expert opinion, as opposed to actual evidence, your bullshit meter should go on high alert.
Climate Change has and always been about big government.
Climate science is the stick to beat the masses and make thim pay up for big society.
No matter what conversation Obama inserts his thoughts into, he is still the most ignorant man in the room.
Wait to see the retraction when someone runs the numbers.
That “97.1%” was out of the percentage of the abstracts expressing a position on AGW, which according to his abstract, was 33.6% (100 – 66.4 that expressed NO position on AGW).
“…We find that 66.4% of abstracts expressed no position on AGW, 32.6% endorsed AGW, 0.7% rejected AGW and 0.3% were uncertain about the cause of global warming. Among abstracts expressing a position on AGW, 97.1% endorsed the consensus position that humans are causing global warming…”
The 3%’ers must be the smart ones