It appears that the results of your survey have been misrepresented in the press and by the President of The United States. In fact, more papers rejected CAGW than claimed that humans were the dominant influence.
I am certain that you would not want your name associated with this spectacular misrepresentation of your modest finding. What actions are you taking to get the facts cleared up?
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
That the Insane Left (TM by Barack Obama, 2013) could even be trying to make a serious (much less convincing) argument to the American people and the world about this, is — well, insane. But so many “ordinary people” are simply out to lunch on things outside their daily concerns.
It’s like something you would see in a cartoon.
I’m more interested in the upcoming Doonesbury expose on Benghazi.
Cook looks to be suffering from the Peter Principle as his abilities as a scientist fall well short of his abilities as a cartoonist. 😉
You’ll never get an honest answer from Warmist ideologues like Cook. His chief job is to promote the global warming scare while discrediting any scientist or lay person who dares question the alleged impact of rising CO2 on global temperature.
John Cook’s answer:
I will try to keep banging square pegs into round holes until I get my 97% AGW/CC consensus. The data is there…the data is there….I just need to fiddle the data.
Obama misrepresented doctors in the medical field too.
List of things Obama has not misrepresented:
You people need to read Dwight D Eisenhower’s farewell speech. The Left Wing Nuts call this address “Ike’s Military Industrial Complex” speech. It is much much more. In this address Ike consumes about twice the time and words warning the nation about a, “Scientific technological Elite” (Think AGW) capturing control of public policy than he does warning about the “Military Industrial Complex.”
“… [In] the technological revolution during recent decades … research has become central … complex, and costly. A steadily increasing share is conducted for, by, or at the direction of, the Federal government … the solitary inventor … has been overshadowed by task forces of scientists in laboratories and testing fields …
… the free university, historically the fountainhead of free ideas and scientific discovery, has experienced a revolution in the conduct of research. Partly because of the huge costs involved, a government contract becomes virtually a substitute for intellectual curiosity.”
“The prospect of domination of the nation’s scholars by Federal employment, project allocations, and the power of money is ever present and is gravely to be regarded. … we must … be alert to the … danger that public policy could itself become the captive of a scientific technological elite.”
I for one have been aware of this speech for years, and not just the one line endlessly quoted by red parrots.