Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
My Response To Glacial Expert Barack Obama
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.
Barack Obama. Living proof that a moron can be President of the United States of America.
George Washington’s horse farts were clearly to blame.
Woodrow Wilson and Bush beat him to proving an idiot can be President.
The ah*** in ch. gives science a bad name. As an official ignoramus, hussein is total know nothing about truth and science. He holds to the principles of his ideology, taqiyya, kitman.
The same kid that creates BHO’s tweets must be the same kid that did his birth certificate. Anyway the glacier(s) that melted to create Lake Tahoe are long gone. They must have been melted by Herbert Hoover or maybe Thomas Dewey.
‘While many in Congress continue to deny the science on #climate change, Alaska’s Tanana remains frozen: http://www.nenanaakiceclassic.com‘
It’s getting close! Will we have a new record? Hard to say….very close tho. I don’t know if we’ll make it to Tuesday.
The chill moving from west to east may prolong it until Tuesday…