Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: May 17, 2013
May 14 global sea ice area is up 12% since 2006, and is the eleventh highest on record for the date. There is a lot more sea ice today than there was on this date in 1980. arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere/timeseries.global.anom.1979-2008 Climate experts … Continue reading
Hi John, It appears that the results of your survey have been misrepresented in the press and by the President of The United States. In fact, more papers rejected CAGW than claimed that humans were the dominant influence. I am certain that … Continue reading
John Cook, proprietor of the website Skeptical Science, recently published a paper with the help of members of his site. They describe their study as examining the abstracts of “over 12,000 peer-reviewed climate science papers” and finding “a 97% consensus in the peer-reviewed literature … Continue reading
A review finds dozens of tea party groups and other conservative groups subjected to improper scrutiny by the Internal Revenue Service operate with small budgets and rarely displayed overt partisan activities. Tea party tax returns show activism on a budget … Continue reading
My methodology may be less than perfect, but it is far more legitimate than John Cook’s climate survey. Unlike John, I did not mis-represent the available numbers. IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office … Continue reading
UK weather: It’s the middle of May! Two inches of snow, one month’s rainfall in a day and 65mph winds hit Britain | Mail Online
This decade may be cold, but the 1980s were hot.
. Once you fire two shots from a double barreled shotgun, you are disarmed. Anyone with an IQ over 30 should be able to figure that out.
Get rid of the IRS – implement a flat tax Get rid of Obama and Holder – permanently ban third world criminals and mafia thugs from the White House Cut the federal government in half -restore the US Constitution