Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: May 19, 2013
The graph below plots the average annual temperature of all US HCN stations vs. CO2. There is no correlation. The US has the best temperature record in the world. Index of /pub/data/ghcn/daily/hcn/ Even if climate alarmists succeeded in reducing CO2 … Continue reading
In 1989, the UN told us that we only had until the year 2000 to stop global warming. After that, all hell was going to break loose. Mercury News: Search Results Nineteen years later, NASA’s James Hansen gave Obama exactly … Continue reading
Yes, unchecked warming is likely to prove the greatest scandal in U.S. history. Worse Than Watergate: Growing Scandal Brings Nation To The Brink Of Ruin | ThinkProgress Weird, I went out for a long bike ride this morning in the … Continue reading
This weekend marks the 86th anniversary of America’s worst school massacre, which was committed by a school board treasurer and involved no firearms. Common sense tells us that school board capacity needs to be limited to seven. The Montreal Gazette … Continue reading
Last year, it was widely reported that 97% of the Greenland Ice Sheet melted in an astonishing heatwave. ‘Astonishing’ Heat Wave Melts 97 Percent of Greenland Ice Sheet – US News and World Report The graph below shows the maximum … Continue reading
Alarmists now blame the heat and drought of the 1930s on bad US farming practices, which contributed to the Dust Bowl. The idea being that the bare soil in the Dust Bowl regions didn’t hold as much moisture as it … Continue reading
Recent Stupid Comments By James Hansen Almost Certainly Would Not Have Occurred Without Global Warming Money
Published August 6, 2012 Recent heat waves that have triggered wildfires, droughts, and heat-related deaths in the United States and around the globe “almost certainly would not have occurred” without global warming—and will become more routine in coming years, NASA … Continue reading
The Hofstra University student killed during a home-invasion robbery was the victim of friendly fire from a veteran cop, Nassau County police revealed last night. The officer unleashed a barrage of bullets when intruder Dalton Smith pointed a gun at … Continue reading