Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: May 20, 2013
It appears that Obama is actually incapable of telling the truth about anything. WASHINGTON — Top officials in the White House learned in April that an investigation of the IRSwould probably end up showing that the agency targeted conservative groups for special scrutiny, the … Continue reading
Essentially all global warming forecasts have failed, so climate science has taken a new tack. Data is either ignored, altered or abused in order to keep the theory prophecy alive. This makes climate science unique, in that raw data is … Continue reading
In order to celebrate Victoria Day (I work for Canadians) I drove down to Longmont, Colorado to play soccer with a team I used to play with many years ago. This intersection is one of the Longmont’s most recognizable addresses. … Continue reading
Like a striped testament to one of the coldest winters to hit Alaska in 100 years, a black-and-white tripod remains upright, atop stubborn Tanana River ice in Nenana. At 12:42 (ADT) Monday afternoon, the still-frozen waters allowed Nenana Ice Classic … Continue reading
Canada celebrates Queen Victoria’s birthday today. She was fortunate to live during a time when the climate was safe from high levels of CO2. Tornadoes and floods in 1890 destroyed hundreds of villages and killed thousands of people in the … Continue reading
The record late date for Nenana, Alaska ice breakup is May 20 at 11:41 am, which occurred in 1964. That record will be broken in less than five hours, unless Homer gets his axe out. Nenana Ice Classic
Catherine Engelbrecht of True The Vote joined Governor Mike Huckabee to discuss the harassment and abuse she received from the Obama IRS since she applied for tax exempt status. Her group does not advocate for particular parties or candidates but … Continue reading
And there’s still a lot more work to be done to make our economy more energy-efficient, to make sure that we’re dealing with serious issues like climate change. When I look at Arthur’s incredible kids and grandkids, I’m thinking, just … Continue reading
Since Earth passed Hansen’s tipping point of 350 ppm CO2, there has been no trend in global sea ice area. There is more sea ice for the date than when CO2 was 350 ppm. arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere/timeseries.global.anom.1979-2008