Northern Hemisphere Snow Extent Up Sharply Since CO2 Hit 350 PPM

ScreenHunter_353 May. 20 05.39

Rutgers University Climate Lab :: Global Snow Lab

November to April snow extent was the highest on record this year, and has increased sharply since CO2 hit Hansen’s global warming tipping point of 350 PPM.

There is no long term trend, and no indication that snowfall correlates with CO2 in any way.

ScreenHunter_354 May. 20 05.44

The experts of course got this completely wrong.

MONDAY 20 MARCH 2000

According to Dr David Viner, a senior research scientist at the climatic research unit (CRU) of the University of East Anglia,within a few years winter snowfall will become “a very rare and exciting event”.

“Children just aren’t going to know what snow is,” he said.

Snowfalls are now just a thing of the past – Environment – The Independent

ScreenHunter_137 Feb. 09 12.39

ScreenHunter_136 Feb. 09 12.39

IPCC Third Assessment Report – Climate Change 2001

ScreenHunter_03 Apr. 13 17.02

Yes.

Snow cover is retreating earlier in the spring

www.ipcc.ch/pdf/assessment-report/ar4/wg1/ar4-wg1-chapter4.pdf

h/t to iceagenow

About stevengoddard

Just having fun
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Northern Hemisphere Snow Extent Up Sharply Since CO2 Hit 350 PPM

  1. Steve Keohane says:

    Isn’t it irritating that all the talk about ice cores and CO2 focuses on the increase of temperature concurrent with CO2 rise, when life flourishes. The real problems seem to occur when CO2 gets high and frozen hell breaks loose, with coincidental misery for life. So the pleasant climes of rising CO2 that occur 10% of the time are of grave concern and must be mitigated to the miserable state of the other 90% of the time. This makes sense to whom?

  2. Billy Liar says:

    I think we should call them ‘climate guessers’. They’re from the same stable as the weather guessers and about as accurate!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s