Like a striped testament to one of the coldest winters to hit Alaska in 100 years, a black-and-white tripod remains upright, atop stubborn Tanana River ice in Nenana. At 12:42 (ADT) Monday afternoon, the still-frozen waters allowed Nenana Ice Classic set a new record for the latest the ice has gone out in the 97 years since railroad workers started keeping track.
97-year-old Nenana Ice Classic sets record for latest breakup on river | Alaska Dispatch
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Time to celebrate! I wonder how much longer it can hold out.
And a brief interlude from the Canary:
I have been monitoring the cam, the tripod just fell through seconds ago. It will be interesting to see what happens over the next couple of winters. It wouldn’t surprise me to see an even longer record happen over the next couple of years if the cold winters keep up.
Yep, just saw that too. Now we’ll get to keep hearing over and over again about how this isn’t really a record because of the leap year, despite the fact that if you count days using the best metric, days since the equinox, you’ll find that it’s a record by several hours.
nope….for the rest of my life I’m going to have to hear how it’s getting earlier
Yay! Another nail in the coffin of the biggest financial scam in history.
Suck it up Hansen. The bell has just tolled for thee!