Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,965 other subscribers
Daily Archives: May 21, 2013
Hasn’t Obama Overturned The Fifth Amendment Yet?
Obama has already wrecked the First, Second and Fourth amendments. I am surprised to hear that we still have a Fifth amendment. WASHINGTON — A top IRS official in the division that reviews nonprofit groups will invoke the 5th Amendment … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 28 Comments
1927 Tornado Killed Scores Of People, Destroyed Thousands Of Homes In St. Louis
02 Oct 1927 – TERRIBLE TORNADO WIDESPREAD DESTRUCTION IN ST. L… 26 Nov 1927 – THE ST. LOUIS TORNADO.
Desperately Seeking The Collapsing Climate
I just took a short bike ride up into the foothills west of Fort Collins, and captured a few pictures along the way. Somehow I failed again to see nature in collapse.
Posted in Uncategorized 12 Comments
Can Tornadoes In “Tornado Alley” Be Prevented By A Carbon Tax?
Only a complete moron would believe something so stupid, which is why many Democrats believe it.
Posted in Uncategorized 8 Comments
Can Tornadoes Be Prevented By Stealing Taxpayer Money To Fund Green Energy Scams?
Apparently not. President Obama’s Taxpayer-Backed Green Energy Failures Evergreen Solar ($25 million)* SpectraWatt ($500,000)* Solyndra ($535 million)* Beacon Power ($43 million)* Nevada Geothermal ($98.5 million) SunPower ($1.2 billion) First Solar ($1.46 billion) Babcock and Brown ($178 million) EnerDel’s subsidiary Ener1 ($118.5 million)* Amonix ($5.9 million) Fisker Automotive ($529 million) Abound Solar ($400 … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 7 Comments
2012 : McKibben Blamed The Lack Of Tornadoes On Global Warming
Twitter / billmckibben: endlessly weird weather: drought …
Posted in Uncategorized 9 Comments
Kristol : Unfair To Compare Nixon With Obama
I protest. Will no one stand up for Richard Nixon? Richard Nixon was a combat veteran, a staunch and brave anti-Communist, a man who took on the liberal establishment and at times his own party’s as well, a leader who … Continue reading
What Is The Difference Between Barack Obama And Joe McCarthy?
The main difference is that Joe McCarthy at least thought he was doing something good for the country.
Posted in Uncategorized 14 Comments
Was Captain Cook The First Climate Wrecking White Man?
11 Mar 1846 – ON THE CHANGE OF CLIMATE. (From a Correspondent.)