Met Office News Blog | Official blog of the Met Office news team
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
30 years….now that’s climate!
…no…its a Norm….
May 23 never that cold
Tell me about it!
Just had to light a fire and it’s going to be hot water bottle time in bed tonight!
The rest of Europe’s not much better, stages in the Giro d-Italia stage race have been shortened/altered, because of snow & ice in the Alps.
Reblogged this on CraigM350.
It’s been said before and it’s worth repeating, a full ice age will be upon us and the alarmists will be saying it’s a consequence of global warming.
And in Holland the Dutch are reporting Coldest May 23 since 1901
Google’s poor translation link –
It’s ruddy cold here in south Central France, too. The Spring (such as it is) has remained cold, wet and windy. Everything’s at least a month behind, including the annual opening of my swimming pool.
The Met Office predict a “Mediterranean Climate” for the UK in the future, apparently. All I would say to that is, you are more than welcome to MY Mediterranean Climate.
Across the pond our Canary in The Coal Mine this May has been in the deep freezer. The nutcase Suzanne Goldenberg in the Guardian chose to visit Alaska by plane to report on America’s fires climate refugees. What a climate clown.