NRA-ILA reports that the Obama Administration is expected to sign the U.N. Arms Trade Treaty soon after it is opened for signature on June 3. On April 2 the United Nations General Assembly voted 153-4 to pass the Arms Trade Treaty, with the United States voting in favor and several countries abstaining. According to a May 16 Amnesty International article, a senior US diplomat, Assistant Secretary of State Thomas Countryman, has confirmed the U.S. government will be quick to sign the new treaty. In the article, Countryman said that the United States would sign the ATT “in the very near future.”
NRA-ILA: Obama Administration to Sign U.N. Arms Trade Treaty “In the Very Near Future”
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
United Nations arms treaty could shut down flow of surplus ammo
Treaties still need approval of the Senate.
You mean the one full of traitors to the Constitution or a different senate?
If the Senate does not bring it to a vote, it can become law by default. Harry Reid will not bring it to a vote.
I saw a movie once where the citizens also had guns, it was called “V”. Okay, actually a TV series, the 1980’s original.
An international accord that is inconsistent with the U.S. Constitution is void under domestic U.S. law, the same as any other federal law in conflict with the Constitution.