Confused Weather Drops Over 30 Inches of Snow on Memorial Day Weekend – Abby Ohlheiser – The Atlantic Wire
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
If they had been pushing global cooling the last couple-three decades, they’d be going apeshit right now. Disruption is such an easier thing to front, since they just point to whatever happens and say look this proves it, without the tedious and error prone approach of actually doing science.
One thing that could be hurting them, since the temperatures are constantly being adjusted so they can claim how much warmer it is now than it ever has been, if they “calibrate” the models by making them accurately backcast the adjusted temperatures then the models will predict more warming than actually occurs even if they work well.
Oh it’s the WEATHER that’s confused!
So weather has a thought process now? It’s intelligent?
CO2 ‘clouds’ its thought processes. 😉
A carbon-based lifeform.
Of course. >400ppm of CO2 has given weather “personality”.
Gaia has woken up! (all YOUR fault, of course) – & you know about the temper of newborn brats…
It is Consistent with what the models show! 😉
This is what they meant when they said Snow would be a thing of the “past”! Past the middle of May! 🙂
I should ask NOAA to buy me a nice supercomputer.
Model details here.
150 lives were lost in the Richmond, Virginia area in the Great James River Flood.
The Mormon temple at Nauvoo, Illinois was destroyed by a tornado.
One of the most deadly tornadoes in U.S. history struck St. Louis, Missouri. 255 people were killed and at least 1000 were injured by this F4 tornado. Damages mounted to $12 million.
67 people were killed and 345 were injured when an F4 tornado tracked 50 miles through Lake County in Tennessee and Fulton, Hickman, and Graves Counties in Kentucky.
A tornado struck the “Empire Builder” near Moorhead, Minnesota. Five coaches weighing 70 tons each were lifted off the track. One was carried 80 feet. 57 of the 117 passengers were injured and one was blown through a window and killed
Weather Almanac Fox News
Global Warming ate my Memorial Day too. It’s been raining here in the Northwest Since Friday. Forecast to continue thru the rest of the week….
Mr President can I have new seasons this one’s spring has broke.
Yep, the weather is not behaving as we said it should. It is clearly confused and needs therapy. That’s the only rational explanation.
I like it. Has a nice ring to it. “Global Climate Confusion” . Summon the Climate Industrial Complex marketing team.