Climate experts say that 90% of Arctic sea ice has melted, which is why it is at a ten year high for the date.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
We know that climate runs in many different cycle lengths, so why would we exclude seven years of Arctic ice data from the mean? It is beyond ridiculous that these frauds continue to act as if anything that happened after 2006 is not part of a cycle, and can therefor be excluded.
Have as many meaningless means as you like, but let’s have at least have one that honestly and accurately reports the Arctic as it has been observed. They have a billion different models, so what exactly is the problem?
They like to keep the illusion of lower than average ice cover going?
Gives their theory a very thin film of respectability.
What missing ice?
Notice that the rate of decrease of the Arctic ice this year is also the slower of the last 7 years (all years plotted)…
Brings the hope of a relatively large summer ice cover this year.
Arctic ice can’t be at a 10 year high – McKibben tweeted that its been below the average for the past 143 months (according to his expert, Jeff Masters).