Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Year Four Of The Ice-Free Arctic
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.
Actually, that would be according to a ‘mis’leading polar researcher.
Yes indeed. He said or was paraphrased as saying:
Just one little problem with that statement from the alleged polar ‘researcher’.
This must be wrong Steve, because I just read on Huffington Post that the acceleration of arctic ice loss is occurring MUCH FASTER than the scientists predicted. Probably Koch brothers took over that web site and put up a bogus onion article.
Well, of course what looked like sure-fire DOOM in 2007 has now beeen replaced by COMPLETELY NORMAL.
What is “frightening” is the willingness of science-y types to utter such unfounded projections, and then the eagerness of the complicit media to trumpet the alarms.
I blame the Arctic ice melt on the increasing icebreaker traffic in the region. They have been trashing the ice all over the arctic since 1977. The 24,000 tonne Rossiya was at Severnaya a week ago and is now in the Barents Sea off Murmansk after breaking its way through the Kara Sea. It is reportedly going to evacuate the drifting ice station 40 which is at 82N 132W (NW of Baffin Island) which will mean a trip pretty much from one side of the pole to the other. Every other country with ice breakers has them out ‘researching’ the ice all year and taking tourists or ‘researchers’ on trips to the pole most years. Many of the icebreakers are large diesel powered ships which burn millions of dollars worth of fuel every season and spread particulates over the ice through which they travel.
I think a multi-year moratorium on icebreaking in the arctic would allow ‘researchers’ to quantify the damage they are doing to the ice. How can they refuse and yet simultaneously claim the arctic is a ‘fragile environment’ in their vacuous papers?