Another sandwich was thrown at the Prime Minister on Thursday, during a school visit in Canberra.
The bread-based missile, which appeared to contain salami and a butter-like spread, was lobbed by an as-yet unidentified culprit in a crowd of students. It is reported to have hit her arm before falling to the ground.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,965 other subscribers
I liked one of the comments on the article:
Ban sandwiches! When sandwiches are outlawed only outlaws will have sandwiches.
What a waste of salami.
Why Aussies are not happy with PM Gillard.
This woman PM is a grub of the lowest order … a waste of a good sandwich … a metaphor for the waste that she and her socialist / communist colleagues have wrecked upon our economy and the scum attempts at creating division amongst the citizenry.
I think Gillard and Obama have more in common than anyone realizes.
Australia is way ahead of the US when it comes to envirnomental extremism, even though they only produce about 1% of the world’s CO2. Kind of like a fly trying to change the course of an elephant, even though the elephant is apparently doing no harm. A total waste of effort.
Assault sandwiches…we have to limit the slices of salami..
“..a butter-like spread..”
Hmm.. If that happened in the USSA, the bomb squad would be called because the sodium nitrate of the salami “might” react with the unknown spread, which was hiding in a wood nearby. A widespread ban on sandwiches would be knee-jerked into action, or limits to the number of salami rounds on pizza, even though pizza is innocent. The gubberment would then purchase millions of salami rounds and pizzas to make sure the public is “safe”.
“Australian PM attacked by Salamist youth”