Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,965 other subscribers
Monthly Archives: June 2013
Obama Is Arming These Terrorists – With Your Tax Dollars
Syrian rebels beheads bishop François Murad This video shows Syrian rebels slaughtering three people in the countryside of Edlib, including the Metropolitan “François Murad”, who was patron of Sumaan al-Amoudi Monastery, under the charge of dealing with the government and … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 17 Comments
Were Any Records Set?
On Friday, Accuweather was predicting all-time record heat for everywhere from Death Valley to Denver. As far as I can tell, they are batting 0.000 Here in the Front Range of Colorado, we have had about average temperatures this weekend … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 35 Comments
Mass Balance On The Greenland Ice Sheet
The Greenland ice sheet averages about one metre of snowfall per year. Last year, NASA got hysterical over a 150 year event – where a few snowflakes on the surface got rounded edges from 2C temperatures for a couple of … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 2 Comments
National Academy Of Sciences Study Shows That Gun Owners Are Much Safer
Almost all national survey estimates indicate that defensive gun uses by victims are at least as common as offensive uses by criminals, with estimates of annual uses ranging from about 500,000 to more than 3 million per year… Studies that directly … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 4 Comments
End Of June – Greenland Ice Sheet Still Locked In The Deep Freeze
summit:status:webcam Greenland temperatures normally peak during the first two weeks in July.
Posted in Uncategorized 4 Comments
EPA Says That The Worst Heat Waves Occurred in The 1930s
According to the US Environmental Protection Agency, the 1930s had (by far) the worst heatwaves in US history. Heat waves occurred with high frequency in the 1930s, and these remain the most severe heat waves in the U.S. historical record … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 12 Comments
End Of June – Arctic Ocean Full Of Ice
Infrared imagery – red is ice, white is clouds arctic.io – Arctic Terra 367 – (2013/180)
Posted in Uncategorized 9 Comments
Big Trouble For Arctic Rowers
Over the last two days, ice drift has completely blocked the eastern end of the Beaufort Sea with 100% concentration ice – right up to the shoreline. arctic.io – Arctic Terra – (2013/180)
Posted in Uncategorized 103 Comments
What Are The “Most Important” Months For Arctic Ice?
The “most important” months for Arctic ice are May, June, July – the months when the sun is highest in the sky. Last year, southerly winds blew the Beaufort Sea open in June, causing the dark water to absorb a … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 82 Comments
Someone Buy Gavin A Calendar!
Twitter / ClimateOfGavin: With Arctic sea ice melt season … We are actually almost two thirds of the way through the melt season. ssmi1_ice_ext.png (1667×1250)
Posted in Uncategorized 23 Comments