The green areas below show ice that is present this year, which wasn’t present last year. Red shows the opposite. All of the critical regions at high latitudes have as much or more ice as they did last year.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Twitter Climate Nazis Are Back
- Latest Cherry Blossoms On Record In Washington DC
- White House Says The US Constitution Doesn’t Apply If The Congress Disagrees With Obama
- Improving Global Warming Messaging
- Visualize Whirled Peas
- Denier For Hire
- Death Spiral Details
- Planning For Your Greenland Retirement Home
- 1988 – The Summer James Hansen And Tim Wirth Sabotaged The US
- Hansen – Spouting Any Number That Happens To Pop Into His Head
- Obama Seeking To Simultaneously Wreck The Economy And The Constitution Via Executive Order
- Guardian Competing With Fox News For Climate Stupid
- How Much Stupid Can Fox News Pack Into One Paragraph?
- More On The Esperanza Scam
- Spectacular Antarctic Lies To Start The Morning
- Tornadoes and Tornado Deaths Plummeting In The US
- Shock News : Norwegians Say Mann And Rahmstorf Are Spreading Nonsense
- Latest From The Greenland Meltdown
- No Correction Coming As The NSIDC Big Lie Continues
- Iranian Defector Says Obama/Kerry Are Working For The Iranians
- Learning To Be A Climate Expert
- They Missed One
- A Tale Of Two Cities
- Great Lakes Ice Growing Over The Past 10 Days
- Five Chances To Win One Hundred Trillion Dollars!
Gail Combs on Twitter Climate Nazis Are… Rud Istvan on Twitter Climate Nazis Are… Gail Combs on Hansen – Spouting Any Nu… cheshirered on Twitter Climate Nazis Are… Lance on Improving Global Warming … Gail Combs on 1988 – The Summer James… Louis Hooffstetter on Twitter Climate Nazis Are… markstoval on 1988 – The Summer James… Gail Combs on Twitter Climate Nazis Are… Andy DC on Planning For Your Greenland Re…