In order to protect your freedoms, the White House needs to take them away from you.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Obviously they have a secure location set up to store our freedom so it won’t be abused while in their custody.
It was the Guardian in the UK that broke this story. US reporters are in bed with Obama still enjoying the honeymoon phase. There was a time when the ‘left’ called for a revolution to fight government abuse but now that they are in power, government abuse of citizens and trampling of privacy rights is just peachy with them. Now the left is not so big on anyone calling for a revolution to stop big government abuse. 😉
Meet the new boss
Same as the old boss
Don’t you know it’s George Bush’s fault?
I’m 97% sure that all telecom companies are included. There was no reason to only target Verizon.
Might as well assume al phone lines are being tracked.
I wonder if they can read smoke signals.