Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940…
Daily Archives: June 8, 2013
Acreage burned this year has been less than one third of average for the date. National Interagency Fire Center
Lefties say that “military weapons of war” (self-reloading rifles) don’t belong in civilian hands. If you point out that 99.9999% of these rifles are never used in a crime, and are an excellent deterrent against both crime and tyranny, they then … Continue reading
30 Dec 1896 – The Sydney Morning Herald – p6
Senator MONDALE. Given another day and another President, another perceived risk, and someone breathing hot down the neck of the military leader then in charge of the NSA; demanding a review based on another watch list, another wide sweep to … Continue reading
The UN oversaw the genocide in Rwanda, and now they want to disarm Americans.
Don’t let anyone own anything. All property belongs to the state and is evenly distributed. Allow the police to enter anyone’s place of residence at any time. This would greatly reduce red tape and delays in getting crimes solved. Government … Continue reading
My wife grew up in the Soviet Union. The core philosophy was to create a a safe and uniform society, largely by having everyone spying on everyone else. The KGB primarily consisted of tens of millions of civilians keeping track … Continue reading
If we cut off the fossil fuel supply, every last tree would be cut down within six months. Tough call – a tiny increase in CO2 vs. a complete environmental and human catastrophe.
Free speech means that as long as you publicly agree with Obama – the IRS, EPA and DOJ are less likely to target you.
Several lawmakers said they had not been briefed on the Obama administration’s classified programs to monitor cellphone and Internet traffic. That’s in direct contradiction to President Barack Obama’s assertion. The president said on Friday that “every member of Congress” has … Continue reading