Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: June 11, 2013
Twitter / ClimateReality: “This is the worst spring …
Obama has succeeded in doing the impossible. He has the ACLU, The Guardian, and the Tea Party working together. Yes we can!
Gallup Daily: Obama Job Approval
“Phone metadata is critical for finding out who the IRS and EPA needs to harass. It also makes it much easier to obtain ex post facto search warrants from our super-secret court” “In order to protect your freedom, we need … Continue reading
State Dept. Accused of Covering Up Sex, Prostitution Investigation
The Pittsburgh Press – Sep 15, 1969 The Pittsburgh Press – Google News Archive Search Today looks like a good day for a tanker crossing. CMMBCTCA.gif (2200×1700)
Had we listened to Hansen in 1989, we wouldn’t be having 225 MPH hurricanes now. Popular Science – Google Books He also said that the odds of drought in the 1950s was 20:1 – which is fascinating because more than … Continue reading
The record thin, rotten ice left over from last year is caught up in its final death spiral. ssmi1_ice_area.png (1667×1250)