Sitting at his desk in Redwood City, Calif., Manuel Navarro could only shake his head in sadness as the Waldo Canyon fire swept with fury through the Mountain Shadows neighborhood June 26.
“I knew it would happen,” said Navarro, who was chief of the Colorado Springs Fire Department from 1994 until 2008. “I knew the terrain of Waldo Canyon and all the neighborhoods in the area.”
As chief, he always knew that those foothills neighborhoods were susceptible to exactly what happened last week.
In a 2004 article in the Colorado Springs Gazette, Navarro was among fire officials trying to get out the word that “a monster sleeps on the Front Range, ready to awaken, ready to kill and ready to destroy.”
Colorado wildfire: Former chief “knew” Waldo Canyon would happen – The Denver Post
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Fire; how an environmentalist controls the Pine Beetle infestation. Does it feel “natural” to you?