Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,967 other followers
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: June 17, 2013
Prior to Hansen et al tampering with the temperature record, 1970 was about the same temperature as 1900. The graph below was generated by the National Academy of Sciences in 1975. The next graph is NCAR’s 1975 version. Before the … Continue reading
Looking through the DMI records going back to 1958, it appears that summer north of 80N is getting off to the coldest start on record. COI | Centre for Ocean and Ice | Danmarks Meteorologiske Institut
The bottom line is that the rate of warming over the past century is very rapid and probably unprecedented for the past 11,000 years. Real Skepticism About the New Marcott ‘Hockey Stick’ The bottom line is that Cook’s BS is … Continue reading
James Blalog has placed videos all over airports showing a perfectly ordinary picture of a glacier covered with grit, and saying that “the military has determined that global warming will cost dollars, and lives.” Is he suggesting that driving a … Continue reading
Tiger’s +13 easily outpaced the Inuits, and earned him his first Greenland jacket. It was his first major Arctic championship since being whacked on the head by his ex-wife. summit:status:webcam
G20 summit: NSA targeted Russian president Medvedev in London | World news | The Guardian
These missiles were almost certainly made in the US. Saudi Arabia plans to supply the Syrian opposition with anti-aircraft missiles to counter President Bashar al-Assad’s air force, German news weekly Der Spiegel reported Sunday. Saudi Arabia wants missiles for Syrian … Continue reading
Given recent revelations about government maintaining illegal lists of almost everything, it seems an almost 100% bet that Obama has already assembled a secret national gun registry. The reason he is pushing the expanded background checks is most likely to … Continue reading
Los Alamos, June 14, 2013