Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,969 other subscribers
Daily Archives: June 18, 2013
The only reason we are having this debate now is because Obama got caught.
Antarctic sea ice area is near a record high for the date, and up more than 10% since 1979. arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere/timeseries.south.anom.1979-2008
University of Illinois – Cryosphere Today
Obama wants to do to the rest of the US what he did for Chicago 41 were shot and 7 killed in Chicago this weekend Chicago’s Violent Weekend Was the Worst of the Year – Abby Ohlheiser – The Atlantic … Continue reading
President Obama announced this week that he is sending guns to Islamic terrorists in Libya, because they need them to prevent government tyranny. He also announced progress on disarming law-abiding US citizens, to make sure that they can’t defend themselves … Continue reading
Temperatures have been below normal in 75% of the US Tornadoes have been below normal Forest fires have been at a record low The permanent corn belt drought is over Arctic ice is very close to normal Antarctic ice is … Continue reading
All of the hysterics and misinformation from the hockey team and MSM doesn’t seem to be having any impact on the climate. National Interagency Fire Center
US government experts say that Arctic will be ice-free this summer. I don’t have the credentials to disagree with such brilliant people, so I have updated the death spiral to show a likely trajectory. N_timeseries.png (1050×840) BBC NEWS | Science/Nature … Continue reading
Twitter / ClimateSilence: “More frequent extreme weather, …
“It is transparent,” Obama told PBS’s Charlie Rose in an interview to be broadcast Monday. “That’s why we set up the FISA court,” he added, referring to the secret court set up by the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act that authorizes … Continue reading