Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,965 other subscribers
If They Can Stop Just One Terrorist Attack, It Is Worth It
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.
Americans seem to be okay with giving up their 4th Amendment rights, as long the government catches a terrorist. Tracking their phone calls, emails, and internet accesses is okay with them. They don’t seem to realize that it is the same as reading their mail. Would they allow the government to read all their mail if they thought it might catch a terrorist?
We could also wrap everyone in bubble wrap, Kevlar and duct tape. Just leave airholes, a feeding tube, and an ‘exit’.
Reblogged this on makeaneffort and commented:
I’ve always had a soft spot for Stormtroopers… Good Guys Wear White right?
I always supported the Galactic Empire against Luke Skywalker and the other anarchist rebels.
Yes… there must be Order.
May the farce be with you.
“Americans seem to be okay with giving up their 4th Amendment rights” I’d be willing to bet you anything that most Americans couldn’t tell you what rights are included in the Fourth, let alone The Bill Of Rights period.