Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: June 21, 2013
During the 2008 presidential campaign, it was believed that Obama would seek to reduce CO2, a leading greenhouse gas that has been linked to asthma and other respiratory illnesses, either through a carbon tax or a cap-and-trade program. Illinois gets … Continue reading
Obama didn’t want to take the pledge in 2008 But he has changed his mind With liberty or justice for none h/t to Sundance
Quick. Someone call up Obama and tell him that glacial melt is not controlled by the US government. 1939 In Alaska glaciers had been retreating from 100 to 200 years, the average rate of recession being about 50 feet a … Continue reading
Obama in Berlin vows U.S. ‘will do more…before it is too late’ to battle global warming: Warns of ‘more severe storms, more famine & floods, new waves of refugees, coastlines that vanish, oceans that rise’ Climate Depot Primitive people have … Continue reading
The team is in a panic over Arctic ice, and seem to believe that blowing a lot of hot air will make the ice melt.
“Since 1998, the warmest year of the twentieth century, temperatures have not kept up with computer models that seemed to project steady warming; they’re perilously close to falling beneath even the lowest projections”. Climate change: A cooling consensus | The … Continue reading
Why do Americans glorify athletes on steroids? This is what American professional athletes are supposed to look like. Hank Aaron at his prime. This is what they look like now Americans condemn Lance Armstrong, and glorify entire leagues of steroid … Continue reading
Red is 1959. Blue is 2013. 1959 reached freezing about three weeks earlier than 2013 COI | Centre for Ocean and Ice | Danmarks Meteorologiske Institut COI | Centre for Ocean and Ice | Danmarks Meteorologiske Institut 1957 http://news.google.com/newspapers
Today – frozen solid 16.jpg (1024×576) 1962 – melted Seadragon (SSN-584), foreground, and her sister Skate (SSN-578) during a rendezvous at the North Pole in August 1962. Note the men on the ice beyond the submarines. http://www.navsource.org/archives/08/08578.htm Page 2 http://news.google.com/newspapers