Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… transrp on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: June 21, 2013
Northern California is expecting very heavy rain on Monday. Weather Street:Clouds and Precipitation Forecast Movie Must be global climate disruption, because it never rains in California in the summer.
In July 1976 (during the global cooling scare) the Big Thompson Canyon west of Loveland, Colorado received its entire average annual rainfall in four hours, causing a massive flash flood which killed at least 144 people. Nine people were never … Continue reading
It is a city shrouded in myth, swallowed by the Mediterranean Sea and buried in sand and mud for more than 1,200 years. But now archeologists are unearthing the mysteries of Heracleion, uncovering amazingly well-preserved artifacts that tell the story … Continue reading
During the 2008 presidential campaign, it was believed that Obama would seek to reduce CO2, a leading greenhouse gas that has been linked to asthma and other respiratory illnesses, either through a carbon tax or a cap-and-trade program. Illinois gets … Continue reading
Obama didn’t want to take the pledge in 2008 But he has changed his mind With liberty or justice for none h/t to Sundance
Quick. Someone call up Obama and tell him that glacial melt is not controlled by the US government. 1939 In Alaska glaciers had been retreating from 100 to 200 years, the average rate of recession being about 50 feet a … Continue reading
Obama in Berlin vows U.S. ‘will do more…before it is too late’ to battle global warming: Warns of ‘more severe storms, more famine & floods, new waves of refugees, coastlines that vanish, oceans that rise’ Climate Depot Primitive people have … Continue reading