Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940…
Daily Archives: June 22, 2013
In Saturday’s statement, Obama emphasized the economic opportunities that could come from tackling carbon emissions. “We’ll need scientists to design new fuels, and farmers to grow them,” he said. “We’ll need engineers to devise new sources of energy, and businesses … Continue reading
The White House has shown no respect for the rights of people inside or outside the United States, and now makes demands based on an imagined moral authority?
Obama wants to “make electricity prices skyrocket” in order to protect the poor from global warming. CNN’s Christiane Amanpour speaks with Nobel Prize-winning climatologist Richard Alley about why the poor will be more likely to notice the effects of global … Continue reading
During the 1870s, society was plagued with climate alarmists imagining a change in climate – and claiming that every weather event was unprecedented. Exactly the same foolishness which we hear today. IMAGINARY CHANGES OF CLIMATE. We have often noticed that … Continue reading
13 May 1926 – CHANGING CLIMATE OF EUROPE. WINTER BECOMES WARMER. The only difference is that now they say that CO2 makes winters colder in Germany.
With temperatures just above the freezing mark at mid-summer, the corn crop is really taking off.
6/11/13 2:07 PM EDT Former Vice President Al Gore lamented today that scientists “will not let us link record-breaking” tornadoes in Oklahoma and elsewhere to climate change because of inadequate record keeping on the twisters. “But when you put more … Continue reading
COI | Centre for Ocean and Ice | Danmarks Meteorologiske Institut Leading government climate experts say that it will all be melted in a few weeks. BBC NEWS | Science/Nature | Arctic summers ice-free ‘by 2013’
Originally posted on Bob Tisdale – Climate Observations:
Update: At the suggestion of one of the readers at the cross post at WUWT, I’ve rewritten the second paragraph after Figure 3. Thanks, richard verney. ######## In response to the May…
10-Day Temperature Outlook First time I have seen them forecast below freezing temperatures over the Arctic Ocean this time of year.