Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,969 other subscribers
Daily Archives: June 26, 2013
The Colorado governor happily sold out Colorado to Obama last year, apparently in exchange for the loss of two industries. Magpul already left the state, and now Obama is killing the coal industry here. The Great Divider focuses on global … Continue reading
During the opening monologue of the NBC Tonight Show, the host said President Obama “believes global warming is getting worse because apparently he’s sweating a lot more during his second term.” Leno: ‘Obama Believes Global Warming Getting Worse Because He’s Sweating … Continue reading
A few months ago, Obama announced that the economy would collapse if he didn’t get his sequester money. This week we had two world threatening crises. If Putin didn’t give up Snowden on Monday, the planet was doomed. Putin gave … Continue reading
Julia Gillard: where did it all go wrong? | World news | guardian.co.uk
A rowboat expedition to the Arctic made possible by climate change | Environment | guardian.co.uk They haven’t even started yet, how does she know the trip is possible? The trip is a joke. Their route covers less than half of … Continue reading
COI | Centre for Ocean and Ice | Danmarks Meteorologiske Institut
File:Atmospheric Transmission.png – Global Warming Art Water vapor is 30 times more abundant than CO2. It also overlaps most of the CO2 spectra – so in the presence of a significant amount of water vapor, CO2 does not generate a … Continue reading
They are concerned that million of southerners will flee the good weather and high employment – to seek refuge in high crime, high unemployment, bad weather, Democratic mafia run Chicago.
STILL Epic Fail: 73 Climate Models vs. Measurements, Running 5-Year Means « Roy Spencer, PhD