Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,969 other subscribers
Daily Archives: June 27, 2013
If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. – Paul Joseph Goebbels
I lived in Arizona for about a decade, and we used to fry eggs on top of the Coleman cooler. Occasionally someone was stupid enough to sit down on top of the cooler in shorts
Brain-eating amoebas thrive in US lakes as global warming heats waterways | The Verge
The previous coldest summer in the Arctic occurred in 2004 (red below) – but 2013 is even colder (blue) COI | Centre for Ocean and Ice | Danmarks Meteorologiske Institut
CBS News reports that 27 players have been arrested since the Super Bowl on Feb. 3. Just over the past two days alone two players are facing murder charges. New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez was charged Wednesday with … Continue reading
Major Heat Wave in the Making for West US According to Hansen, 1915 was one of the coldest years in history Data.GISS: GISS Surface Temperature Analysis: Analysis Graphs and Plots
1999 version 2013 version Way back in 1998 people just didn’t know how to measure temperatures properly, so Hansen recently had to add 0.3C to 1998 temperatures. In the 1930s people were also too dumb to read thermometers, but they had … Continue reading
A child waits to catch a glimpse of U.S. President Barack Obama during his visit to Goree Island near Dakar 1991 Born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii’ 2004 Kenyan-born Obama all set for US Senate 2007 http://web.archive.org/web/20070403190001 … Continue reading
On Tuesday Obama had a major sweating attack during his global warming speech in DC, but pictures out of Africa indicate that the attack has ended. People from Kenya, Indonesia and Hawaii just aren’t used to warm weather.