If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it.
– Paul Joseph Goebbels
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,965 other subscribers
Our “free press” was supposed to save us from the big lie. Instead, they have promoted and re-enforced it.
The free press, or at least the vast majority of it has redefined “press” to mean how far up Barack’s buttocks they can stick their noses.
There is a court case in The Hague right now about how a Great Big Lie is being used by a government to wage environmental destruction. Scientific research is the Japanese governments defence for continued slaughter of whales.
One day soon, a similar case will be bought against the CAGW alarmists who are using the exact same defence to send the living standards of people back 2000 years, and prevent developing nations from using cheap clean energy to accelerate their economic development and improvement in health and wellbeing of their citizens. And all to make a certain group extremely wealthy through carbon credits and give another group their political 15 minutes of fame- the alarmists. It’s taken 30 years to bring the whaling case to court. I reckon the CAGW case will happen a lot sooner. Perhaps Hansen, Gore et al should be moving to Ecuador with Snowden.
Post-1945 history has confirmed Goebbels opinion. Fortunately deceit contains it’s own seed of exposure.
When I return from vacation next week, I hope to finish and submit a manuscript showing that:
Well-intentioned. but foolish, international agreements to save mankind from the threat of nuclear annihilation – by obscuring the energy (E) stored as mass (m) in cores of atoms, planets, stars and galaxies – instead destroyed credibility in post-1945 world governments, the integrity of science and mankind’s inalienable right to self-govern.
Recent government spying on citizens is as desperate as the actions of a drowning person. They will only hasten the end of this tragic drama.
Grants and awards inflated the egos of post-WWII scientists, as invisible new clothes fooled the emperor in a classic fairy tale. Ego deflation by acceptance of reality will restore sanity to society and destroy man’s dangerous illusion of control over Nature.
I regret being so slow to decipher this post-1945 web of well-intentioned deceit.
With deep regrets,
Oliver K. Manuel
Former NASA Principal
Investigator for Apollo
PS – These post-1945 discoveries will likely be confirmed:
1. Two forms of one fundamental particle – the neutron and its expanded form, the hydrogen atom – comprise the whole universe. It is understandable by all. This reality has been obscured by imaginary divisions of fundamental particles (quarks, gluons, God particles, etc.), elements (Ne-A, Ne-B, Ne-C, etc.) and processes (superheavy element fission and trapping of interstellar grains in meteorites).
2. Self-sustaining nuclear reactors operated on the early Earth.
3. Nuclear reactors still operate in cores of some planets.
4. Our elements were made in the Sun before it exploded to birth the solar system.
5. The Sun’s core is a pulsar, energized by neutron repulsion.
6. “Cold” fusion is a viable energy source.
These seven consensus models of reality will likely be falsified:
1. The Standard Solar Model of Hydrogen-filled stars.
2. Yukawa’s model of all attractive nuclear forces.
3. Models of pulsars as dead embers of ordinary stars.
4. Theoretical models of black holes.
5. Sub-particles of neutrons & protons: quarks, gluons, etc.
6. Oscillating solar neutrinos, and
7. AGW/AGC models of global warming & cooling induced by humans.
Oliver K. Manuel
28 June 2013