Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940…
Daily Archives: June 28, 2013
The snow has melted away from a few small areas near the southern tip of Greenland, opening up great gardening possibilities before it gets really cold again in eight weeks. arctic.io – Arctic Terra – (2013/179)
Freak heat? ROFLMAO. The closest long-term USHCN station to Phoenix is at Buckeye, about 20 miles west of downtown Phoenix. Since 1893, Buckeye has had 635 days 114F or above – five per year 2,626 days 110F or above – … Continue reading
At this point, what difference does it make?
The alarming loss of sea ice which has grown worse each summer over the past several decades, has taken a sharp turn for the worse: this year the loss is right in the middle, the most resilient part of the … Continue reading
On June 26, 1990 it was 122F in Phoenix. Hottest so far today is 110F. In 1974, it was over 110F every day from June 12 to June 29.
All-time record temperatures are possible in Las Vegas, Reno and Flagstaff. Historic, dangerous heat wave scorches western USA What a pile of crap. Santa Fe is expecting 88F and rain this weekend. Flagstaff is expecting 93F and rain. All of … Continue reading