Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… transrp on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: June 29, 2013
75% of the US is below normal temperatures this year, and Obama tells the American people that dictatorial action is needed to keep the US from overheating. YearTDeptUS.png (688×531)
In July, 1989, I drove my German Shepherd from Flagstaff to Newport Beach in my Honda Civic with no a/c. It was 122F in Needles and I brought a few gallons of water to pour on the dog and keep … Continue reading
Death Valley is 121F this afternoon. 7-Day Zone Forecast for Death Valley National Park In July 1913, they hit 134 F – during a week which averaged 129F for the high. The only world record is the amount of nonsense … Continue reading
The summer of 2013 is blowing away all cold records north of 80N COI | Centre for Ocean and Ice | Danmarks Meteorologiske Institut
The NW Passage Rowing team has been generating publicity all over the world, claiming that they can row through the Arctic because global warming has melted the ice. Now we find out that what they are actually doing. They are … Continue reading
arctic.io – Daily Satellite View + Observations: Canada-Inuvik, 8-N71.670629-W126.965164 The animation above shows how ice in the Beaufort Sea is getting packed tightly up against the Canadian coast. Drift forecasts for the next week indicate that this pattern will continue.