Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… transrp on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: June 30, 2013
Syrian rebels beheads bishop François Murad This video shows Syrian rebels slaughtering three people in the countryside of Edlib, including the Metropolitan “François Murad”, who was patron of Sumaan al-Amoudi Monastery, under the charge of dealing with the government and … Continue reading
On Friday, Accuweather was predicting all-time record heat for everywhere from Death Valley to Denver. As far as I can tell, they are batting 0.000 Here in the Front Range of Colorado, we have had about average temperatures this weekend … Continue reading
The Greenland ice sheet averages about one metre of snowfall per year. Last year, NASA got hysterical over a 150 year event – where a few snowflakes on the surface got rounded edges from 2C temperatures for a couple of … Continue reading
Almost all national survey estimates indicate that defensive gun uses by victims are at least as common as offensive uses by criminals, with estimates of annual uses ranging from about 500,000 to more than 3 million per year… Studies that directly … Continue reading
summit:status:webcam Greenland temperatures normally peak during the first two weeks in July.
According to the US Environmental Protection Agency, the 1930s had (by far) the worst heatwaves in US history. Heat waves occurred with high frequency in the 1930s, and these remain the most severe heat waves in the U.S. historical record … Continue reading
Infrared imagery – red is ice, white is clouds arctic.io – Arctic Terra 367 – (2013/180)