Infrared imagery – red is ice, white is clouds
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Just look at all the blood on the map from the polar bears cannibalizing each other, stranded on …. on….
Don’t show this to the resident kooks, they might cry.
Try following my usual advice Steve, and zoom in on the area around the North Pole:
Can you see any holes in the ice yet?
All I can see are massive icebergs and no rowboat. They must have been crushed, but they’re not going near the pole. Instead, they’ll drag the boat over the shore or wait for a couple of weeks before getting it wet. Maybe they should have put wheels on it.
Whoa – looks like an abstract expressionist painting.
Steve seems to have finished his “white” period, and entered his “red” period instead. I’ll endeavour to follow in his illustrious footsteps. Here’s this morning’s figurative canvas, complete with numerous small holes:
Evidently the Arctic Ocean still isn’t “full of ice”?
Jim, the wind does that….
the ice that was in those holes, is now piled up downwind…making MYI
If it survives until next year?
if the wind doesn’t blow the ice out again……yes