Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940…
Daily Archives: July 1, 2013
Clapper under pressure despite apology for ‘erroneous’ statements to Congress | World news | guardian.co.uk
Drudge forecast 135 for Death Valley, and it made it to about 123. 7-Day Forecast for Latitude 36.45°N and Longitude 116.87°W (Elev. -183 ft)
Twitter / ForecastFacts: .@BarackObama on …
Anyone who doesn’t support a carbon tax is a paid oil or tobacco industry shill, therefore all real scientists support a carbon tax.
On Monday, CNN showed George Zimmerman’s Social Security number and other personal information live over the air, including address, date of birth, and phone number. That immediately launched a round of tweets by Zimmerman haters celebrating knowledge of that information. … Continue reading
In 1940, Arctic sea ice averaged about two metres thick, just like it does now. it was concluded that near Polar temperatures are on an average six degrees higher than those registered by Nansen 40 years ago. Ice measurements were on an average only 6½ … Continue reading
Today is Canada Day – the day Canada celebrates their independence from England. Sadly for us here in Colorado, today is codependence day – marking the enactment of violations of the Second Amendment by Democrats in the Colorado Legislature. They … Continue reading
If President Obama was actually interested in the well being of the United States, he would start talking about the need for calm after the Zimmerman verdict. He won’t do this of course, because riots will give him another opportunity … Continue reading
The Sanford police detective who questioned George Zimmerman the night he shot Trayvon Martin became the latest prosecution witness to appear to do more harm than good to the state’s case, recalling a somber conversation that touched on Zimmerman’s faith … Continue reading