They reported that sea level is rising at 1-2 mm/year, which means that Miami won’t actually drown for another 3,000 years or so.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
They have improved their A$$-umptions and Al-Gore-Rhythms since 1990. GIA does wonders for GSL! next month they are opening up the new sea port in Boulder CO because of the accelerated SLR.
Back then, grantologists lacked the $ensitive models needed to $ee just how fast $ea levels were rising. $aviours!
Why are you ignoring more recent (and more accurate) information on sea level rise?
Polar Melting Is Accelerating, So Is Sea-Level Rise
A report by 47 scientists using data from 10 satellites provides exquisitely detailed measurements of Greenland and Antarctica
LESS ICE, MORE ACCURACY: Ice sheets in Greenland and Antarctica are now shrinking three times faster than they were in the 1990s.
Ice sheets in Greenland and Antarctica are shrinking three times faster than they were in the 1990s, and their contribution to global sea level rise is growing, according to a new study by many of the world’s top ice experts.
Melting of the two massive polar ice sheets raised the world’s oceans 11.1 millimeters between 1992 and 2011, or just under half an inch, accounting for about one-fifth of the total sea level rise during that period.
The study represents a major scientific advance that could help improve projections of future sea level rise, experts said.: http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=polar-melting-is-accelera
“It is losing ice five times faster than it was in the mid-1990s.” 😆
I am five times older than I was in the 1970’s! Eeeek!!!
Have some more cherries and STFU! 😆
TOO, you are TOO funny. You seay:
Why are you ignoring more recent (and more accurate) information on sea level rise?”
Well I don’t want you to ignore the recent information either.
The following finds sea levels have risen over the past 9 years [2002-2011] at a rate of only 1.7 mm/yr, equivalent to 6.7 inches per century, matching tide gauge data rates.