Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Tweeting Professor Lacks Internet Access – Can’t Look The Data Up For Himself
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.
Climate Change Tourette’s.
I’ve been ending my tweets that have facts with #ActOnClimate since they end up where most of the egregiously clueless (Like #BarackObama) might be looking and tweeting.
The truth has become just the opposite of what they say. There was just a guy on Fox (Center for Biodiversity) promoting a carbon tax of up to $10.00 a gallon on gas and spouting about the heat in Phoenix and “all the storms”. Just toss out what the weather has been doing and blame it on climate change, but does not apply to cool weather, that’s just plain weather and not to be associated with climate change.
While they point to a heat wave, the ignore the majority of the country that is at or below normal. In Nashville on June 29, 2012 is was 109F and this year it was 87F. I was 63F last night.
…and only 73F right now, at 10:20 am. It has been similarly cool this morning in St. Louis MO, in Boulder CO and in Los Angeles CA, according to the Accuweather report on my home page.
Yes, Nashville weather has been AWESOME so far this year! … Just perfect golf weather. Our own permanent drought wend the way of the dodo bird last fall and now it is so green around here you need to wear polarized lenses. Forecast is calling for the same (80’s) for the foreseeable future. I hope this continues all year, it is great!
Anthropogenic (i.e.) man-made ). global warming (AGW) is a hypothesis, not a theory. In absence of evidence any hypothesis is equally valid. There is no evidence for AGW; none, nada, not any of any kind. AGW is a superstition of exactly the same kind as astrology, voodooism and chicken bones. It has no supporting evidence but many people believe it and think it can tell the future, but it is very risky in preparing for warming and not cooling. There is the risk in preparing neither but trying to control the climate of the planet, instead it becomes irrational logic.
The bullshit is getting pretty deep, I may have to put my hip boots on.
Maybe the good professor got his climate misinformation from Obama’s weekly address to the nation.
Scott Mandia is the goofball who dresses up as the “caped climate crusader” –
– and regualrly FAILs freshman meteorology, though he purports to teach meteorology at Suffolk County Community College.
It appears he lives in the Cartoon comic world of Climate disasters. And only takes notice of Cyber climate catastrophere computer projections.