Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,965 other subscribers
Daily Archives: July 4, 2013
Parker, Arizona Has Had 3,525 Days Over 110F
Climate alarmists have declared that 110 degree weather in Arizona proves that the dice are loaded. Let’s check their state of mental health by looking at the stats. Parker, Arizona has had 3,525 days since 1893 over 110º, 690 days … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 15 Comments
George Washington Arrested For Profiling
George Washington was arrested today for profiling suspicious looking people in red coats. The DOJ says that this goes against every principle the country was founded on.
Posted in Uncategorized 7 Comments
What If They Were Alive Today?
If the people who signed the Declaration of Independence on July 4th, 1776 were alive today, they would be vilified by the government and press, hunted down, and tried for treason.
Posted in Uncategorized 36 Comments
What Is July 4th About?
July 4th, 1776 was the date when a bunch of Boston Tea Party members decided they had enough of taxation without representation and gun grabbers. If the representatives of the people betray their constituents, there is then no recourse left … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 11 Comments
Please Tone Down The Rhetoric
Several commenters are starting to sound like 13 year olds, with constant gutter insults. This really doesn’t help anyone out.
Posted in Uncategorized 17 Comments
Does It Get Hot In Arizona?
One of the wilderness rangers I worked with in New Mexico used to be a National Park Service ranger at the Grand Canyon. He told me a story about a 1970s death in the Grand Canyon where a hiker was … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 3 Comments
Things Are Much Safer Now For Children
Almost everything we did as kids in the 1950s and 1960s for fun would get children in serious trouble now. Society now protects children by stifling and frustrating all their natural instincts. This is producing a lot of mentally unbalanced … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 4 Comments
Los Alamos Labs Says That Hail Is Very Common
LANLOverview.pdf One out of every six days in Los Alamos has a thunderstorm, and they are often accompanied by hail. I grew up there and remember it quite clearly. Alarmists come to this blog and claim that hail is unusual … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 10 Comments
1940s Hail Left A Lasting Impression On Los Alamos Bomb Maker
Life at Wartime Los Alamos Here are a few of my outstanding memories: On a hike, seeing a tree blown to kindling wood by lightning. Lightning at Los Alamos? Tell me about it! This was poignant, because just the day before … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 1 Comment
Largest Hailstone In New Mexico History
In June 1981 I was working as a wilderness ranger in the Sandia Mountains just outside Albuquerque. Two hang gliders were preparing to take off as a thunderstorm built up. We warned them not to go, but they didn’t listen. … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 5 Comments