Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: July 7, 2013
I attended the 1970 Wimbledon final with my father, between Ken Rosewall and John Newcombe. At the time it was the longest match in Wimbledon history. The weather was hot and the grass was completely brown that summer. Today’s match is … Continue reading
Droughts, wildfires, floods, storms: Climate change appears to be exacerbating these phenomena around the world. And in the United States, at least, preparations for the impact of global warming on our lives are paltry. Global warming causes extreme weather! If history … Continue reading
04 Jul 1936 – WIMBLEDON FINAL. PERRY RETAINS TITLE. Von Cramm … In July, 1936 Fred Perry won the men’s final at Wimbledon. That was the last time a Brit won. July, 1936 was also the hottest month in US … Continue reading
One hundred years ago this week, Death Valley California experienced the hottest temperatures ever recorded on Earth. July 8-14, 1913 recorded temperatures of 128, 129, 134, 129, 130, 131 and 127. docs.lib.noaa.gov/rescue/mwr/050/mwr-050-01-0010.pdf According to NASA’s crack global warming team, 1913 … Continue reading
10-Day Precipitation Outlook for the Conterminous U.S. Flagstaff, Arizona has had 2.5 inches of rain so far in July, with several more inches in the forecast. It has been almost exactly two years since Joe Romm declared the beginning of … Continue reading
Sea ice area is above normal in the Beaufort Sea, and unprecedented below freezing temperatures are forecast for most of the rest of the July. 10-Day Temperature Outlook Children just won’t know what Arctic alarmism is.
The main bill in Oregon’s Legislature to address global warming is coming down to the wire. Senate Bill 488 would lift a 2015 sunset date for Oregon’s “clean fuel” program, which aims to cut the carbon in car and truck fuel … Continue reading
Islamic extremists have killed 29 students and one teacher in an attack on a boarding school in north-east Nigeria. Survivors being treated for burn and gunshots wounds say some students were burned alive in the pre-dawn attack on Government secondary school … Continue reading