Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… transrp on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: July 8, 2013
You know things are getting bad in Egypt – because they had almost as many shootings as Chicago over the weekend.
When I was a child, we has cold snowy winters. miserable windy springs, warm rainy summers, and lovely dry autumns. That has all changed – we now have cold snowy winters. miserable windy springs, warm rainy summers, and lovely dry autumns.
Global warming was supposed to heat up the mid-troposphere, but after 17 years of no warming it decided that it didn’t want to do that any more – and slipped down unnoticed to the bottom of the oceans. Top Science … Continue reading
UK joins the search for aliens ahead of Roswell anniversary – CSMonitor.com I predict success. One quarter of the people in New Mexico are illegal aliens.
Bill Clinton reformed welfare, so that only the 100 million truly unemployable could remain on the government dole. In unrelated news, Wal-Mart and Kelly Temp Services are now the two top employers in the US , as part of Obama’s … Continue reading
Sunday, 2 May 2004 Antarctica is likely to be the world’s only habitable continent by the end of this century if global warming remains unchecked, the Government’s chief scientist, Professor Sir David King, said last week. Why Antarctica will soon … Continue reading