Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Daily Archives: July 8, 2013
Horror In Egypt
You know things are getting bad in Egypt – because they had almost as many shootings as Chicago over the weekend.
Climate Change In The Southwest
When I was a child, we has cold snowy winters. miserable windy springs, warm rainy summers, and lovely dry autumns. That has all changed – we now have cold snowy winters. miserable windy springs, warm rainy summers, and lovely dry autumns.
Global Warming Gets Sneaky And Changes Plans
Global warming was supposed to heat up the mid-troposphere, but after 17 years of no warming it decided that it didn’t want to do that any more – and slipped down unnoticed to the bottom of the oceans. Top Science … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 51 Comments
UK Scientists Travel To New Mexico In Search Of Aliens
UK joins the search for aliens ahead of Roswell anniversary – CSMonitor.com I predict success. One quarter of the people in New Mexico are illegal aliens.
Posted in Uncategorized 8 Comments
Remember Welfare Reform?
Bill Clinton reformed welfare, so that only the 100 million truly unemployable could remain on the government dole. In unrelated news, Wal-Mart and Kelly Temp Services are now the two top employers in the US , as part of Obama’s … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 2 Comments
Have You Picked Out Your Vostok Condo yet?
Sunday, 2 May 2004 Antarctica is likely to be the world’s only habitable continent by the end of this century if global warming remains unchecked, the Government’s chief scientist, Professor Sir David King, said last week. Why Antarctica will soon … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 2 Comments
Do Chicago Gangs Profile Their Victims?
The majority of Chicago gang violence is targeted against blacks. This raises the important questions : Do gangs profile their victims, and do gangs use profiling as a way of determining gang ownership? For example, one of these two people … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 9 Comments
Tropical Storm Jeantel Targets Zimmerman Trial
Tropical Storm Chantal Aims for Caribbean
The rowers have traveled about 40 miles so far, which puts them at the far end of the Northwest Passage in about April of 2014. However, the last 48 hours have been much slower, making their ETA sometime around the … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 16 Comments
What You Can Buy With $32,000
With $32,000 you could purchase either one of these two fine vehicles. One is almost completely useless, but comes with a high smug rating.
Posted in Uncategorized 33 Comments