Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: July 8, 2013
Chicago’s gun-free zone has had over 1,000 shootings so far this year. Chicago Crime — ChicagoTribune.com The vast majority of the victims look like they could have been Obama’s son. List of races – Tracking homicides in Chicago – Tracking … Continue reading
101M Americans Get Food Aid from Federal Gov’t; More Than the Number of Private Sector Workers | CNS News In completely unrelated news, Obama’s poll numbers are holding steady at 47%.
From July 6 through July 16, 1936 temperatures were over 100F every day in Sparta, Illinois, topping out at 114F on July 14 U.S. Historical Climatology Network This year, temperatures are averaging about 15-20 degrees cooler, and are expected to … Continue reading
The coal industry v everyone else: who will win? | David Ritter | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk Those horrible coal people who provide electricity for us simply must be stopped. The planet must be saved, so all lefties need … Continue reading
Australian heatwaves ‘five times more likely due to global warming’ | Environment | guardian.co.uk Australia set their all-time maximum temperature record 124 years ago in January, 1889.
The sea ice pushed back on shore yesterday at the eastern edge of the Beaufort Sea, trapping the rowers behind it.
To O’bama O wad some Pow’r the giftie gie us To see oursels as ithers see us! It wad frae mony a blunder free us, An’ foolish notion: What airs in dress an’ gait wad lea’e us, An’ ev’n devotion!
UH research ties stronger El Niño to global warming By Susan Essoyan POSTED: 01:30 a.m. HST, Jul 07, 2013 An analysis of thousands of tree rings from around the Pacific Rim reveals that El Niño activity is at its highest level … Continue reading