Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: July 11, 2013
Here’s one of the best things about immigration reform: It’s going to make our economy a lot stronger. fixing our broken system will create jobs, boost wages, and foster innovation. Cecilia Muñoz Director, Domestic Policy Council The White House
The ice pack moved from ten miles off shore yesterday, to about one mile offshore today at the eastern end of the Beaufort Sea. Based on the drift forecasts for the next week, it appears quite likely that their route … Continue reading
If Zimmerman is acquitted, many difficult things will happen It will no longer be safe to beat a stranger’s head against the sidewalk It will no longer be safe to blame partially white people for everything bad that happens on … Continue reading
We are still battling against the wind! Today we tried to sneak up an inlet today that, according to our charts, would have allowed us to make progress in the lee of some high ground. Unfortunately the charts were not … Continue reading
Cars kill about one million people a year around the world, and maim millions of others. No background check is required to purchase one of these killing machines. They are often used to transport terrorists, pressure cookers and other terrorist … Continue reading
Interesting reading comments about the Zimmerman trial on different news sites. A large percentage of the population are desperately hoping that the jury rules that it is illegal to defend yourself. How many years of brainwashing does it take to … Continue reading
Self defense is only acceptable if You are in a coma You are dead You can prove that the next punch would have been fatal You are a policeman, and the other person made a frightening movement which caused you … Continue reading
We learned from this trial that hands are not weapons and can not be used to hurt people. Millions of domestic abusers will be thrilled to have their convictions overturned.
summit:status:webcam The greenhouse (gray building) was located in the center of the picture for many years, but accumulating ice was burying it, so they moved it on top of the ice on the left side. Today is the one year … Continue reading
Satellite imagery of southern Greenland shows that the cotton fields are bright white, and ready for harvest. EOSDIS Worldview (Alpha)