Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Daily Archives: July 12, 2013
NPR Economists Explain Atmospheric Physics
Climate change seems like this complicated, intractable problem. But maybe it doesn’t have to be. On today’s show, we talk to a couple economists about a very simple idea that could solve the climate-change problem: Tax carbon emissions. Episode 472: … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 8 Comments
Rower’s Path To The Beaufort Sea Blocked With Ice
Wind is blowing large amounts of ice (red below) into the intended path of the rowers. EOSDIS Worldview (Alpha)
Posted in Uncategorized 15 Comments
Minnesota Was Much Hotter When There Was Much Less CO2
Ada, Minnesota has had eighty days over 100 degrees since 1895. More than half of those days occurred during the 1930s. All but one occurred with CO2 below 350 PPM. The current decade has produced no 100 degree days in … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 1 Comment
Who Is This Cute Baby?
Cute kids never grow up to be bad people!
Posted in Uncategorized 10 Comments
Reader Poll : Is Obama Unaware Of The Trial In Florida?
Zimmerman verdict sparks worry of riots Having worked hard to inflame racial tension in Florida, Obama seems to have forgotten to call for calm. Why is this? He has rigged the outcome? He doesn’t know about the trial? He wants … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 11 Comments
Hockey Team Tutorial
In order to become a highly respected climate scientist, follow these simple guidelines. Adjust recent temperatures upwards, and older temperatures downwards Adjust the data to compensate for the fact that UHI effects cause incorrectly low recent temperature readings Because they … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 3 Comments
Weapons Training For Progressives
Hands murder far more Americans than all types of rifles, including assault rifles. Trayvon was disarmed. His hands were harmless. Guns are weapons of war and we can only trust the police with them. Bonus learning for the ladies. Fire both … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Leave a comment
July 12, 1936 : 112F In Indiana – Thirty Degrees Hotter than 2013
Every reporting station in Indiana recorded temperatures over 100F in Indiana on July 12, 1936. Five Indiana stations made it to 110F, and it was 112F at Wheatfield, Indiana. The forecast high today in Wheatfield is 82F, thirty degrees cooler … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 5 Comments
July 12, 1936 : 110F In Minnesota
Only one Minnesota station didn’t make it to 100F On July 12, 1936. Thirteen stations were above 105F, and Ada, Minnesota reached 110F.
Posted in Uncategorized 4 Comments
Saginaw 25 Degrees Cooler Than 1936
The Meriden Daily Journal – Google News Archive Search It was 111F in Saginaw, Michigan on July, 13 1936. This year the forecast high is 86F. Saginaw, MI Weather Forecast from Weather Underground If it got that hot now, progressives … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 2 Comments