Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,967 other followers
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: July 12, 2013
Climate change seems like this complicated, intractable problem. But maybe it doesn’t have to be. On today’s show, we talk to a couple economists about a very simple idea that could solve the climate-change problem: Tax carbon emissions. Episode 472: … Continue reading
Wind is blowing large amounts of ice (red below) into the intended path of the rowers. EOSDIS Worldview (Alpha)
Ada, Minnesota has had eighty days over 100 degrees since 1895. More than half of those days occurred during the 1930s. All but one occurred with CO2 below 350 PPM. The current decade has produced no 100 degree days in … Continue reading
Cute kids never grow up to be bad people!
Zimmerman verdict sparks worry of riots Having worked hard to inflame racial tension in Florida, Obama seems to have forgotten to call for calm. Why is this? He has rigged the outcome? He doesn’t know about the trial? He wants … Continue reading
In order to become a highly respected climate scientist, follow these simple guidelines. Adjust recent temperatures upwards, and older temperatures downwards Adjust the data to compensate for the fact that UHI effects cause incorrectly low recent temperature readings Because they … Continue reading
Hands murder far more Americans than all types of rifles, including assault rifles. Trayvon was disarmed. His hands were harmless. Guns are weapons of war and we can only trust the police with them. Bonus learning for the ladies. Fire both … Continue reading
Every reporting station in Indiana recorded temperatures over 100F in Indiana on July 12, 1936. Five Indiana stations made it to 110F, and it was 112F at Wheatfield, Indiana. The forecast high today in Wheatfield is 82F, thirty degrees cooler … Continue reading
Only one Minnesota station didn’t make it to 100F On July 12, 1936. Thirteen stations were above 105F, and Ada, Minnesota reached 110F.