Some small melt ponds have appeared near the North Pole, about two weeks later than normal. Note that the Sun is already starting to descend towards the horizon, below the summer peak of 23.5º elevation
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Still no melt at Camera #1 location. http://psc.apl.washington.edu/northpole/NPEO2013/WEBCAM1/ARCHIVE/npeo_cam1_20130713141148.jpg
Camera 2 location had rain/mist/drizzle for a couple of days. We’ll see if those ponds enlarge over time.
The snow is too powdery / sparkly for that to be meltwater. I suggest maybe it is seawater coming in through cracks and wetting the snow from underneath. Most freshwater lakes get watery spots like that during warmer weather or if moved / cracked by wind.
Uh oh. Reggie will short-circuit when he sees the hills in the background…according to him they can’t exist
Is that the Arctic Joule sitting there? Boy are they off course.
All us coastal residents need to move to higher ground right now according to models in Potsdam. The ratcheting up of the CAGW rhetoric before the election down under has become a cacophony. Fear of repealing the carbon tax has stirred up the greenies like a fire ants nest.
I met a model in Potsdam once. Unlike the above models, Helena was very credible.
And this is also why the rhetoric is increasing. The greenies need MONEY!!!
What a bunch of tossers!