Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: July 13, 2013
Red circle is the boat’s location. (We still haven’t seen any pictures of them actually rowing the boat.) Left (south) of the red dashed line is dominantly muddy freshwater in the McKenzie River delta. Right (north) of the red dashed … Continue reading
The prosecution failed to produce any evidence showing that Zimmerman committed murder, and the star prosecution witnesses made complete fools out of prosecution lawyers – so the jury is having a tough time deciding if they proved guilt beyond a … Continue reading
The graphs below were generated using all reported HCN temperatures on July 13, 1936 and July 13, 2012. On July 13, 2012 four percent of the US was over 100F, compared to forty percent in 1936. Remarkably, the 1936 area … Continue reading
During July 1936, Ada, Minnesota recorded twelve consecutive days over 100F, eight consecutive days over 105F, and four consecutive days over 110F. Climate alarmists get hysterical now over temperatures like this in Arizona. If it happened in Minnesota now, they … Continue reading
Only July 13, 1936 381 out of 949 reporting HCN stations were over 100F. 208 stations were over 105F – in Illinois, Indiana, Missouri, Indiana, Kentucky, Iowa, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Arizona, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Arkansas, Kansas, Michigan, Nebraska, Ohio, North Dakota, … Continue reading
17 Jan 1939 – Thermometers Register Fifteen Consecutive Centur… h/t to Ivan
22 Nov 1974 – SCIENCE DOCUMENTARY New ice age ‘could be in our… h/t to Ivan
St. Petersburg Times – Google News Archive Search
St. Joseph News-Press – Google News Archive Search
1976 : CIA Warned That Global Cooling Will Bring Drought, Starvation, Social Unrest And Political Upheaval
MAJOR world climate changes were under way that would cause economic and political upheavals “almost beyond comprehension”, an internal report of the Central Intelligence Agency has warned the US Government. “The new climatic era brings a promise of famine and starvation to many areas … Continue reading