Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: July 14, 2013
In 2011, Newsweek declared that tornadoes were the new normal. Right before the two quietest tornado years on record. torngraph-big.png (1000×650) In 1975, they blamed tornadoes on global cooling.
The clouds have finally cleared, and the movement of the ice over the last four days is now visible. The ice has pushed towards the shore, and is completely impassable in a small boat. EOSDIS Worldview (Alpha)
The Creepy ass cracka profiled Martin as someone trying to kill him, and NAACP says that is illegal.
The death of Trayvon Martin was a tragedy. Not just for his family, or for any one community, but for America. I know this case has elicited strong passions. And in the wake of the verdict, I know those passions … Continue reading
George Zimmerman’s acquittal: Nation reacts to not-guilty verdict – latimes.com They couldn’t find a single person in the country who thought it was the right verdict.
Jensen Arms – HOME
Climate experts tell us that the polar ice caps are melting at alarming rates. arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere/timeseries.south.anom.1979-2008
The US Gubermint says that we are having a drought here in Fort Collins. I wanted to share with you some terrifying pictures I took of the drought while riding my bike this morning. Avert your eyes if you are … Continue reading
The BBC says that Trayvon was unarmed George Zimmerman, the Florida neighbourhood watchman who shot dead an unarmed black 17-year-old male Here is a video of an unarmed man beating another unarmed man to death.