Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,965 other subscribers
Daily Archives: July 15, 2013
Another Barbecue Summer In Greenland
Nothing like barbecued seal after a swim in the bay. Weather Webcams | Weather Underground
Posted in Uncategorized 2 Comments
Unprecedented Global Weirding Strikes Hayhoe
69F at 4PM in July in West Texas Lubbock, TX Weather Forecast from Weather Underground
New York Pastor Explains That Only Black Lives Matter
“A life was lost,” said Roxanne Booth, a 52-year-old New York pastor. “To have an acquittal is to say that life didn’t matter. It does matter.” Holder vows to press federal probe in Zimmerman case We are getting down to … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 26 Comments
Shock News : CO2 To Hit 400 PPM Again
Time Magazine must be getting desperate – recycling the same headlines they used two months ago.
Guardian Stupidity Levels Will Definitely Rise, Regardless Of Global Warming
Sea levels may rise 2.3 metres per degree of global warming, report says | Environment | guardian.co.uk NASA claims that over the last century, temperatures rose 0.7C, and that produced 0.25 metres of sea level rise. That extrapolates out to … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 6 Comments
They Just Don’t Make Skittles Like They Used To
Protests erupt from coast to coast after George Zimmerman goes FREE: Second day of demonstrations planned after night of anger | Mail Online Look what those Skittles did!
Meanwhile, Back In Obama’s Home Town
One can only hope that the dead people lying all over the streets of Chicago were not profiled prior to being murdered. 10:10 a.m. CDT, July 15, 2013 A 16-year-old boy was one of three people killed in shootings Sunday on … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 5 Comments
Red circle shows the rower’s location. Animation shows the ice movement from July 10 to July 14.
Posted in Uncategorized 18 Comments
If Obama Had Three Sons, Would They Look Like This?
On Monday, police in Cincinnati arrested a group of teenagers who reportedly terrorized folks in the downtown area, in a series of violent assaults All of the beatings and robberies took place between June 1 to July 4. Cortez Baker, … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 9 Comments
Life In 1984
After Zimmerman verdict, can nation heal racial rift? SANFORD, Fla. — George Zimmerman is a relieved man in hiding. Those convinced of his guilt in the death of Trayvon Martin continue to protest his acquittal and other perceived injustices. Now that … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 17 Comments