Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… transrp on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: July 15, 2013
Nothing like barbecued seal after a swim in the bay. Weather Webcams | Weather Underground
69F at 4PM in July in West Texas Lubbock, TX Weather Forecast from Weather Underground
“A life was lost,” said Roxanne Booth, a 52-year-old New York pastor. “To have an acquittal is to say that life didn’t matter. It does matter.” Holder vows to press federal probe in Zimmerman case We are getting down to … Continue reading
Time Magazine must be getting desperate – recycling the same headlines they used two months ago.
Sea levels may rise 2.3 metres per degree of global warming, report says | Environment | guardian.co.uk NASA claims that over the last century, temperatures rose 0.7C, and that produced 0.25 metres of sea level rise. That extrapolates out to … Continue reading
Protests erupt from coast to coast after George Zimmerman goes FREE: Second day of demonstrations planned after night of anger | Mail Online Look what those Skittles did!