After Zimmerman verdict, can nation heal racial rift?
SANFORD, Fla. — George Zimmerman is a relieved man in hiding. Those convinced of his guilt in the death of Trayvon Martin continue to protest his acquittal and other perceived injustices.
Now that the trial is over, some people are counseling that it’s time to heal and move on. But protests were being held across the country Sunday by people who say they can’t move on while they feel that the case and the bigger issues of race and justice that it represents are unresolved.
The racial aspects of this case are :
- Black teenager attacked creepy as cracka
- NBC doctored the 911 call to make it look like Zimmerman was a racist
- Obama and Holder worked hard to make it look like Martin was an innocent kid gunned down by a racist because he was black.
- Other blacks are thrilled to have an excuse to threaten violence against more creepy ass crackas, including the jury.
- The press corpse wants to relieve their Rosa Parks/LSD days from the 1960s